Spawn Point on game development co-operative, founded in Oulu in 2014.
Spawn Point aims to support the Oulu game development community. Our primary goals are to improve and maintain the know-how of developers and to create new jobs in the industry.
If you’re interested in joining, read the instructions below:
You’ll get access to:
- Business ID, with which you can apply for e.g. AVEK Digidemo production funding
- Steam Greenlight access (value 90 euros)
- Game publishing though Spawn Point (business ID, bank account)
- Pros of light entrepreneurship:
- Retain unemployment benefits with monthly salaries under 300 €
- Billing and other paperwork done for you
- Share fee: 50 € (Refunded upon resignation)
- Joining/Annual fee: 25 € for students & unemployed, 50 € for others
- Spawn Point retains 7% of your total earnings or max 20 000€ per fiscal period
- Read through our internal rules: (link) (currently in Finnish)
- Pay 75 € (students / unemployed) or 100 € (others) to account: FI39 4600 0010 5936 77
- If you wish to showcase your skills in our upcoming CV-bank to assist employment, add your info: (link)
For further information about Spawn Point or our activities, contact us by email email@example.com
You can also join Spawn Point’s mailing list for all the latest news and info.